End Date: 30/06/1994
Project Leader: Carayannis George
The Stride LOGOS project aimed at the development of language technology as well as the creation of an infrastructure in the field of language and speech processing.
It included 5 action lines:
- Development of text body bases
- Development of speech databases
- Development of speech processing tools
- Development of natural speech processing tools
- Development of an educational platform for teaching Greek
All five action lines are considered successful in terms of:
a) infrastructure development
b) research quality and
c) specific products which lead to cumulative advantages and possible return on investment in the long run
The evaluation of the deliverables of this project by the receiving committee of the General Secretariat for Research and Technology was especially favourable.