The Institute for Language and Speech Processing (ILSP / R.C. “Athena”) is pleased to announce the release of the last edition of the most exhaustive educational platform ever developed in Greece. Nea logomatheia has been developed for the teaching of Greek as a mother tongue, addressed to students of primary and lower secondary education.
The software is addressed to all those interested in the proper use of the Greek language and constitutes a useful reference tool for personal use as well as for classroom teaching. It covers the four levels of the Greek language: morphology, syntax, spelling and semantics (derivation and word formation). Each one of the 200 units of the product gives the user opportunities for study and practice through:
For the instructors:
The three accompanying books, About Language – Introduction, Spelling and Syntax
encompass the detailed description of the language phenomena, the exercises and their solutions in the Appendix.
The Greek Pedagogical Institute, as well as the Ministry of Education of Cyprus have adopted “nea logomatheia” to be used in all schools.
Contact person: Ioanna Antoniou-Kritikou
- Prwtoporia: www.protoporia.gr
- Greece in Print: www.greeceinprint.com
- Info-Grece.com: boutique.info-grece.com
- LCL International Booksellers: www.lclib.com
- Bibliagora.co.u: www.bibliagora.co.uk
- World Language Resources: www.worldlanguage.com
- Books in Greek: www.books-in-greek.gr
- Greekbooks.g: www.greekbooks.gr
- Lemoni: www.lemoni.gr
- Bibliopolio.gr: www.bibliopolio.gr